Electrical Installation Accessories
RA Series Right Angle Waterproof Feed-Thru Fittings
Route cables at 90° through vertical and horizontal surfaces with wall
hugging low profile design that keeps cable secured close to the surface reducing intrusion with personnel or other equipment / cables.
Molded of nylon, the Sculpted shape has no sharp edges and provides
radiused 90° feed-thru bend in cables without damage.
Easy installation: slide silicone compression rings on cable, mount base piece with waterproof gasket then attach sealing end cap to create an IP 65 waterproof seal. Note cable must be routed without end connector attached.
Three models to accommodate wide range of cable diameters.
|Model||Cable Diameter Range (Inches)||Dimensions (Inches)|
|RA-1||0.1 - 0.25||2.17 x 1.65 x 0.63|
|RA-2||0.27 - 0.35||3.23 x 2.44 x 0.95|
|RA-3||0.39 - 0.47||3.23 x 2.44 x 0.95|
The E.R.C. allows emergency battery tie-in to a radio system that is normally operated by a power supply.
Under normal conditions the radio is connected through the ERC to the power supply and the back-up battery receives only a trickle charge to keep it in peak condition.
In the event of AC power failure a relay automatically connects the radio to the back-up battery, restoring the system within one second.When AC power is restored the radio is automatically reconnected to the power supply and the trickle charge resumes to the battery.
Available in 12 or 24 VDC, 15 or 35 Amp ratings, (not ignition protected.)
- 1 sec. switch over delay may not be suitable for data transceivers. Instead, use a system where
the battery is floated on output of power supply see Power Pac or IPS or APS.
- Trickle charge current will maintain a back-up battery but will not restore a deeply discharged battery.
A separate high current charging source is required.
|*Built to order|
Typical Trickle Charge Current:
1.5 amps will vary depending on power supply voltage and battery condition.
Optimal Power Supply Voltage:
12 volt systems: 13.4 - 14.0 VDC
24 volt systems: 26.8 - 28.0 VDC
- Waterproof junction box with terminal strip for electronic connections in areas subject to spray, washdowns, etc.
- Rugged, non-corrosive polypropylene housing
- "Universal" cut-to-fit cable entries, diameter range: .14 -.81”
- Brass compression screw terminals
- Wire gauge: 16 AWG
- Splash proof junction box with terminal strip
- Rugged cast aluminum box and cover with enamel finish
- Multiple rubber grommet cable entries
Brass compression screw terminals
|BX-1||6 pair||16 AWG|
|BX-2||12 pair||16 AWG|
|BX-3||22 pair||14 AWG|
- Create a 100%waterproof seal when routing cables through communication huts, cabnets, etc.
- Allow installation/removal with connector still attached
- Rugged weatherproof nylon with neoprene seal
- Entry hole predrilled
- Similar to CCX Series except installer drills holes in seal to accommodate cable(s)
- Multiple cables may be routed through a single fitting
- Heavy duty 500 amp nickel-plated copper bus with 5/16" studs on insulating base (reinforced nylon resin) with clear protective cover
- BB-2: 2 studs
- BB-2/8: 2 studs plus 8 x# 8 screws
- BB-5: 5 studs * BB-8: 8 studs
- BBA-800 - Rackmount
- Nickel-plated brass strips on insulating base
- # 8 screw terminals; rated to 100 amps
- Order with or without insulating cover
- TS-2x4: 8 terminals
- Molded nylon strips with 12 pair brass compression screw terminals
- May be cut to suit installation
- CS-1: 16 AWG wire, 6 amps max
- CS-2: 14 AWG wire, 10 amps max