Terminal Strips & Buss Bars
Ideal as a DC ground tie point or positive bus, these heavy duty, 500 amp rated bus bar assemblies feature 5/16" studs on 1" centers in 1/4" thick copper bar for common connection/distribution of large wire gauges and accommodate 5/16" ring terminals.
- Insulated base (reinforced nylon resin with clear protective cover)
- BBA-800 - rackmount
|Model||Qty. of 5/16” Studs||Size|
|BB-2 3||2||1/16” x 1 1/2”|
|BB-2/8||2 plus 8 - #8 screws||6-1/16” x 1-1/2”|
|BB-5||5||6-1/16” x 1-1/2”|
|BB-8||8||9-1/16” x 1-1/2”|
- Use as a common negative/neutral bus for AC or DC systems. Dual terminal strips in 4 or 8 screw positions on 3/4" centers are secured to a high density insulated base. All hardware, bus material and fasteners are nickel-plated brass.
- Interlocking bases allow use of multiple terminal strips and bus bars (described below) to produce secure and neat wiring assemblies. The terminal strip bases have provisions for either #8 or #10 mounting screws, and no conductive parts in the base are exposed to the mounting surface.
- # 8 screw terminals
- Bus bars rated to 100 amps
|Model||Total # of Base Terminals||Size|
|TS-2x4||8||3-1/16” x 1-1/2”|
|TS-2x8||16||6-1/16” x 1-1/2”|
Molded nylon encases 6 or 12 pairs of connectors that use screw compression to secure wires without use of lugs ideal for electronic installations. Brass barrels capture wires and are held in place with a stainless steel "finger" compressed by a screw. The screw does not make contact with the wires, protecting the copper strands from cuts and breakage. Same connector strip used in BX Series boxes.
- 3 Sizes: ranging from 6 to 16 gauge strips are easily cut to meet wiring requirements and space limitations.
|Model||# of Terminal Pairs||Max Wire Gauge||Max Amps*||Size (L X W X H)|
|CS-1||12||16||6||3.75” x .675” x .5”|
|CS-2||12||14||10||4.5” x .75” x .75”|
|CS-3||12||12||16||5.5” x .875” x .8”|
|*Per set of terminals|
|Download PDF Data Sheet|