Thru-Dex Waterproof Fittings
RA Series Right Angle Waterproof Feed-Thru Fittings
Route cables at 90° through vertical and horizontal surfaces with wall
hugging low profile design that keeps cable secured close to the surface reducing intrusion with personnel or other equipment / cables.
Molded of nylon, the Sculpted shape has no sharp edges and provides
radiused 90° feed-thru bend in cables without damage.
Easy installation: slide silicone compression rings on cable, mount base piece with waterproof gasket then attach sealing end cap to create an IP 65 waterproof seal. Note cable must be routed without end connector attached.
Three models to accommodate wide range of cable diameters.
|Model||Cable Diameter Range (Inches)||Dimensions (Inches)|
|RA-1||0.1 - 0.25||2.17 x 1.65 x 0.63|
|RA-2||0.27 - 0.35||3.23 x 2.44 x 0.95|
|RA-3||0.39 - 0.47||3.23 x 2.44 x 0.95|
- Create a 100%waterproof seal when routing cables through communication huts, cabnets, etc.
- Allow installation/removal with connector still attached
- Rugged weatherproof nylon with neoprene seal
- Entry hole predrilled
- Similar to CCX Series except installer drills holes in seal to accommodate cable(s)
- Multiple cables may be routed through a single fitting
|Download PDF Data Sheet|